Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Volunteers Needed

My friend and collegue John Kaplan, has made the gracious offer to me and my family to spend hours of his time producing a Fund Raising Variety Show. Indeed, John is a gracious human being. But, he also could saw you in half and make you disappear. (I've seen it with my own eyes!) He has managed to assemble a great line up of professional entertainers who want to volunteer their time to share their wares in the show. Have a look ...

http://www.fundraisingmagic.com/FriendsofMeeks.htm

For those of you who want to help, you could find something to do here. I understand that back stage and front of house duties need to be covered on show day Monday June 11 . Then getting the word out during the weeks leading up to the show with flyers delivered, posters put up and canvasing for donated items to a silent auction. And, sell tickets to your friends and family or buy tickets for your friends and family. However you can help would be appreciated, but definitely come to the show. You have my personal guarantee you will have lots of fun.

Interested in helping?

contact John

John Kaplan
Abracadabra Show Productions, Inc.
383 - 13988 Cambie Rd, Richmond BC V6V 2K4
ph(604)521-8804
fx(604)278-8549
email johnkaplan@fundraisingmagic.com

ticket reservation line at 604-521-6780

No comments: