Sunday, April 29, 2007

Letting Go.



Happy Birthday Kyle. He has completed 19 years of growing up. It has been so fast. I can remember when he was .... Oh, I better not get started.

For his birthday Kyle will enjoy an all expense paid trip to Fort McMurry, Alberta to attend the annual Spring Carnival held at the Thickwood Recreation Complex. He and one other travelling companion will stay at the Nomad Inn and they both will be treated to sandwiches, doughnuts and bottled water back stage between shows and return to Vancouver with a monetary bonus.

Actually Kyle and Brady are covering this out of town gig for a weak and queezy Meeks the Clown. The Meeks Brothers Juggling Duo are stepping up for 2 stage shows and 2 hours of roving entertainment. It was an easy sell to the agent from Edmonton who has seen them perform together. They have worked hard and put together a great show for Fort McMurry.

I'm seeing that passing a baton requires letting go. God speed boys !

3 comments:

Bob the pastor said...

Mike and clan,

Good to hear the boys are moving into the business of show business.

It takes a long time to become young.

When I was going throught my own cancer an old friend told me that when I get to the end of my rope, tie a knot and hang on.

Your good friend Bob

The Bocks said...

After reading your blog mike you made me laugh alot(Debbie) Hi Jody, you all look great with you shaved hair. Good to hear the boys are following in your footsteps mike. Jim said he had a great visit with you the other day. We are praying for a Miracle to happen. GodBless you all.
Debbie Bock

Mike said...

Keep praying because miracles are happening.